Thursday, February 4, 2010

Work it Girl!

On Monday my sister got me a guest pass at our gym and I have gone almost every day this week! Anyone who knows me, knows that I usually NEVER work out but I gained some weight in Florida and it is my goal to fit back into my Hudson jeans! It would be nice to lose 20 lbs...My sister has been going with me and it really helps because she know a lot about which exercises work certain muscles. We are going to try some of the classes too. I already know I love Yoga but I want to try Pilates too. There is a Zumba class on Saturday morning that we are going to try. Ill let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! Hopefully one day soon my stomach will look like this...


HAHAHA wishful thinking!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate said...

make sure to work out double for me, kay?

Vanessa said...

yay for working out, I'm back on my game too - go us!!!!