Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank!

I know this is supposed to be fill in the blank Fridays but I am a day behind! I will be on time next week I promise!

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be figure skating! It looks like so much fun. or snowboarding!

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take my phone so I could check facebook and tweet. haha

3. Bees is/are my most irrational fear.

4. I'd rather relax and be lazy everyday, than work and be productive everyday.

5. I am excited about the party tonight!

6. I should really be getting ready but I had to harvest my crops first! haha

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is shopping :) I just wish I had the money to actually buy all the things I want!




Photobucket

No comments: