Tuesday, June 2, 2009

OK! so I just watched the MTV Movie Awards and they were hilarious! Andy Samberg hosted and was so awesomely funny! He is so hot in a dorky kinda way...This is how he opened the show:


After the first commercial break he held up this sign so everyone who tivo'd the show would know when to stop...



Next I just want to comment on how attractive I think Zachary Quinto from Star Trek is...he didn't present an award or anything but he was in the crowd and looking good!!!


Also, Zac Efron who did present and win an award was there and he was looking might fine also...as always. V Hudge's dress was a little low and revealing but as Lindz and I always say, "In Hollywood, boobs hang free..."


Ok so Twilight mania was insane! Everytime Andy even said the word Twilight or anything related the crowd went CRAZY! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart both won for Breakout star. And let me just say with all due respect (haha) Kristen Stewart is ridiculous! She is so awkward and dumb! haha She dropped her award and I think it broke....



Anyway they won a bunch of awards and each time she was stumbly and awky!! The only good thing that came out of the whole Twilight craziness was Andy's trick he played on everyone....



Andy also showed a digital short making fun of how actors walk away from explosions and how they look all cool haha super funny with guest appearances by Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd on keyboard! hahahaha



One more thing and then I'm done.
Miley Cyrus...
Really????
1st: dress was ridiculous...she looked like she was dressing like she was 30 years old.
2nd: Her voice bugs the crap out of me!


So pretty much the moral of the story is to watch the show! It was great and there are lots of funny things that I didn't talk about like:
1. Sasha Baron Cohen's butt in Eminem's face
2. Hayden Paniterrie (or however you say/spell her name!)cussing up a storm
3. LeAnn Rimes and Forrest Whitaker singing Andy's digital shorts
4. Kings of Leon's awesome performance
5. Ben Stiller's award
and much much more!!!

All vids and pics (except Zachary and Zac) courtsey of MTV.com and I think you can watch the entire thing on MTV also...
ok Thanks bye! :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hahaha oh Miley!!! EW V hudge, step away from my man! Zac looked fierce and now I am so much more in love with him. Andy is so cute. PAUL RUDD. yum. Hayden was dumb cause she has the shirt I wore for trashy party. LeAnn Rimes singing jizz in my pants was prob tied for the best moment with Forrest Whitaker singing dick in a box. DEF!