Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Case of the lost debit card...

So on Friday night when I was in Folsom for Nicole's birthday I used my debit card at dinner and then at the Bank of America to get cash out for Streets. All seemed fine. Then the next day I go to work and use the left over cash to get lunch. Trouble starts when I am at dinner that night at Taro's for Vanessa's birthday. I go to get my card to pay my portion of the bill and it is not there! I start to panic. I always put my card back in my wallet when I am done with it. Luckily I had just enough cash to pay for dinner. But it was still bugging me that I didn't know where my card was! Long story short, I found out that I had left it in the ATM in Folsom and they destroyed it because it wasn't a B of A card...ugh! So I had to contact my bank, have them expedite a new card to my branch by Wednesday so I could have it in time to leave for New York Friday morning! Geez! What a hassle! But at least it wasn't stolen and there weren't any fraudulent charges. Moral of the story: Don't leave the ATM without your card in hand!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't drink and debit~!!

Natasha said...

seriously!!!!