Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Vegetarian Diet

So far I am doing really good on my strict no meat diet for lent! I have been finding other things to eat and it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be.
So last night I was craving something more substantial than just veggies. So me and my mom went to the store I bought some Morning Star and Amy's goodies! I got Chik'n Patties and some Lasagna! For dinner, I baked a "chicken" patty in the oven and made some sauted spinach. I had some garlic parmesan rolls so I made a bun out of that. My mom made some mashed potatoes and some steamed broccoli and zucchini. It was very good and satisfying! I am really excited for my lasagna! Yay for yummy vegetarian foods!





Can't wait!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I BROUGHT MORNINGSTAR LASAGNA FOR LUNCH TODAY! but then we went to felipes hahahahaha.

Natasha said...

So its good?? I haven't tried it yet. Haha it looked pretty good! I need to go to Trader Joe's!