Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going away party

So last Saturday night I had friends over for our going away party. It was a lot of fun and it was good to see my friends! We of course played Disney music (for some of the night) and had food and good wine. It was really nice to just visit and talk with our friends.

Sac State Buddies :)

Me with Sarah, Emily and Mandy, the ones who told me about the college program

Me and Lindz. I am going to miss you!

So all in all it was a good party. Not as crazy as some of my previous get togethers but it was good to just socialize and have a good time! :) I am going to miss all of you so much and please don't replace me when I'm gone hahaha and of course thank you to Lindsay for the photos!



Photobucket

No comments: